The Alu-Cab THOR Roof Conversion, designed for the Landcruiser 76 series. The Thor Conversion is Alu-Cab’s latest 2-sleeper overland solution.
When it comes to overlanding, the Landcruiser 76, is considered to be one of the best overlanding vehicles available. They are strong, capable and reliable, which are important points to consider when overlanding.
The THOR roof takes seconds to unlatch and open and can also be closed with your bedding in place. Solar panels and roof trays can be added to the roof, however be mindful of weight and placement of products as additional weight will make opening of your roof more difficult.
Universal bolt in side boxes can be added as an accessory to your vehicle by simply replacing the back windows. The boxes can be added as an empty cupboard or the Thor Kitchen and Thor Recovery cupboard can be installed.
Overlanding has never been so easy, so convenient, and so unbelievably capable.
- Colour: Black
- Construction: Aluminium
- Custom Roller Forming for added rigidity and strength
- New double slot extrusions, allowing for no drill fitment of accessories.
All Alu-Cab accessories will work with a bolt on system
- Roof molle plates to allow for additional space for accessories
- Extended Cargo Rails: Integrated roof cargo tracks allow for small roof-racks or load bars
- Roll up fly sheet
- Hi-Level Brake light is included in the roof conversion
- Two LED diffused lights
- Roof insulation: Polyethylene closed-cell foam together with an automotive grade arterial finish.
- Aerodynamic design: To minimise wind resistance & fuel consumption
- Canvas Fabric: 400gram UV-resistant rib-lock dual-layer waterproof canvas