Competition Terms and Conditions
TOUGH MOTHER – Mother’s Day – FACEBOOK & INSTAGEAM COMPETION
- Information regarding how to enter the IRONMAN 4X4 TOUGH MOTHER – Mother’s Day Competition (“Competition”), how winners are selected and contacted are included within the below terms and conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The Promotor (“Promoter”) is, IRONMAN 4X4 PTY LTD (ABN: 75 005 327 882) of 2-8 Bessemer Dr, Dandenong South VIC 3175.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies, the immediate families of the above-listed persons, and directors, management and employees of companies, business or individuals associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- The Competition will be open from 11:59am AEST Monday 2nd May 2022 and close at 11:59pm AEST Sunday 8th May 2022 (“Competition Period”).
- To be eligible, must comment on the original Facebook post on the Ironman 4×4 Facebook Page within the Competition period.
- The winner will be required to provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation before the prize is handed over.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment.
- Total major prize pool value is 1of 5 packs containing:
1 x Ironman 4×4 Portable Fire Pit (RRP $269)
1 x Ironman 4×4 2kg Axe Splitter (RRP $78)
1 x Pair Wrangler Western Denim Jeans – Willow Ultimate Riding Jean (RRP $129.95
1 x Yeah the Girls 4×4 Limited Edition Flannel Shirt (RRP $60)
1 x Total Tools $75 Gift Voucher
Valued at $501.95 AUD.
- The Prize, including any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless stipulated otherwise.
- The Prize draw will be conducted on Friday 6th May 2022, at 2-8 Bessemer Dr, Dandenong South VIC 3175. The Competition Prize Winner(s) (“Winner”) will be notified via Facebook Message within two (2) days of the prize draw. The Winner will be published on the Promoters website three (3) days after the prize draw.
- The Competition is a game of chance and the winner will be selected at random.
- If the Winner chooses not to redeem the prize (or is unable to), the item is forfeited, and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize or any component.
- The Prize will be delivered to the Winner at the closest Ironman 4×4 Platinum Store. The Promoter is not responsible for transporting the Prize and any transportation costs will be incurred by the Winner.
- If the Prize is not claimed by the Winner within thirty (30) days of notification, the Prize is forfeited and another prize draw will be conducted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, damaged or misdirected prize once the prize has left the Promoter’s premise.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or f) a prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Competition period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, incomplete, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not valid or eligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Competition, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered.
- The entrant agrees that the Promoter can contact them regarding this Competition even after this Competition ends. If the entrant would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the entrant, or if the entrant does not wish the information to be disclosed, the entrant should contact the IRONMAN 4X4 PTY LTD in writing at 2-8 Bessemer Dr, Dandenong South VIC 3175.
- By entering the Competition, the entrant agrees and acknowledges that: a) They may be contacted by the Promoter to provide comments about the Competition and the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) may take photos of them; b) The Promoter may use such comments or photos (the “Materials”) for the Promoter’s future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them; c) The Promoter may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the Materials as the Promoter wishes at anytime, anywhere, and by any means. The Promoter may license, authorise or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same; d) By entering the Competition, they grant to the Promoter on creation of the Materials a royalty free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use the Materials for whatever purpose; e) They unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of their moral rights in the Materials (as defined in Part IX of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)) and present and future rights of a similar nature conferred by statute anywhere in the world whether occurring before or after this consent is given (“Moral Rights”); f) They waive all Moral Rights in the Materials that arise outside Australia; g) They agree not to institute, maintain or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of their Moral Rights in the Materials.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Competition
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the priz
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any information provided is not collected by Facebook.
- IRONMAN 4X4 PTY LTD recognises the importance of your privacy and understands your concerns about the security of the personal information you provide to us. We comply with the Australia Privacy Principles (APPs) as contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (cth).