The Ironman 275 Amp Dual Battery Kit performs an automated parallel function which allows two separate batteries to be charged as one. When the main battery reaches 13.7 volts, the Ironman 275 Amp Dual Battery Kit engages, allowing two batteries to be charged simultaneously.
When the voltage drops below 12.2 volts, the Ironman 275 Amp Dual Battery Kit disengages, isolating the batteries. This system eliminates the possibility of draining the start battery, as long as your accessories are connected to your auxiliary battery.
Emergency Parallel Function: The Ironman 275 Amp Dual Battery Kit allows the user to override the automatic function and link the two batteries together. This can be done by turning the yellow knob on the unit or by pushing the override switch located in the vehicle.
Part No. DB002
- High Amp
- Dual sensing
- Automatic function
- Cut in when main battery above 13.7V
- Isolates main battery below 12.2V
- Dual manual override
- Additional override switch
- Sliding plate contacts
- Ignition protection
- All hardware included
- Monitor dims with headlights on
- Fully sealed
- Easy to install
- 275 Amp Dual Battery Manager
- Dual Battery LED Monitor
- 5 meters of Heavy duty Red Cable
- 5 meters of Heavy duty Black Cable
- 10 meters of split tubing
- 6 Cable lugs and heat shrink
- Override rocker switch