WIN 1 of 5 Ironman 4x4 LED Work Light Combos!
Are you our biggest diehard fan? Does your blood run green?
We are in search of the biggest Ironman 4x4 fan.
Share a photo of your pride and joy kitted out in Ironman 4x4 gear in the comments section below or tag #ironman4x4 in your Instagram post for your chance to WIN 1 of 5 Ironman 4x4 LED Work Light Combos and the title and bragging rights of Ironman 4x4’s biggest fan.
Winners will be announced on 25th September and will be contacted via social media.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ironman 4x4 ‘WIN 1 of 5 Ironman 4x4 LED Work Light Combos’ Biggest Ironman 4x4 fan competition.
Promotion Period: 11th September 2017 until 25th September 2017
Commencement Date: 11th September 2017
Closing Date: 25th September 2017
Who can enter?
All current Australian residents over the age of 18.
Employees, and their immediate families, of the promotor (Ironman 4x4 Pty Ltd), are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, child, parent, grand parent, sibling, uncle, aunt or cousin.
How to enter
To enter the competition Entrants must post a picture of their Ironman 4x4 kitted out vehicle on the Ironman 4x4 Facebook page, and will be judged by our select Ironman 4x4 panel.
• 1 of 5 Ironman 4x4 LWD Work Light Combos
Prize Selection Method
Ironman 4x4 will select the top photo that has been submitted to the correct Facebook post, before 12.00am AEST on the Tuesday 26th September. Selection will take place at 2-8 Bessemer Drive Dandenong South VIC 3175 Australia. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Initial Prize Selection
The top photo selected by Ironman 4x4 will then be judged on the following criteria: i. Brand of aftermarket 4x4 accessories/product ii. Number of Ironman 4x4 accessories/product
The winner will be published to the Ironman 4x4 Facebook page on Tuesday 26th September by 17:00. The winner will be instructed to private message the Ironman 4x4 Facebook page with their personal details, including Full Name, Contact Number and Email Address. The winner will also be published on the Internet at www.ironman4x4.com and the Ironman 4x4 Facebook Page.
Unclaimed Prize Selection
If the winner cannot be contacted within 2 weeks of the Initial Prize Selection, an unclaimed prize assessment will be conducted at 2-8 Bessemer Drive Dandenong South VIC 3175 Australia in accordance with any State or Territory Regulations. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Ironman 4x4 (ABN 75 005 327 882) 2-8 Bessemer Drive Dandenong South VIC 3175 Australia.
- The above forms part of these T&Cs and contain details concerning when, who and how to enter; the time, place & method of prize selection; prize details; and who the promoter is and any permit details. Products required to be purchased for entry will not always be available at every store or via the shop at home service or online store and any rainchecks, or lay by purchases that have not been paid in full will not be counted for entry purposes.
- The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
- All prize selection/s are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner/s will be notified where possible by telephone on the day of the relevant prize selection, and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize selection. The name of the winners will be published on the Promoter’s competition website and on the Promoter’s Facebook wall on Tuesday 26th September by 17:00
- The winner/s consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, in their stores and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
- The prize/s is not transferrable. The prize/s cannot be exchanged for any other prize and except in the case of cash prizes, cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash. Prizes comprising gift cards/vouchers are subject to any terms and conditions related to those gift cards/vouchers and might have an expiry date or redemption conditions.
- All other costs not included in the prize package are the winner’s responsibility. These include without limitation, any and all costs relating to passports, visas, government levies, ground transport other than what is specified, travel insurance, all meals and beverages, additional taxes, all insurance, additional transfers and flights outside of flights from the nearest capital city to Canberra and transfers from Canberra Airport to Perisher and return, all meals and beverages, items of a personal nature (including but not limited to additional room charges such as pay per view movies, laundry, room service, mini-bar, telephone calls), any upgrades, pre-flight or inflight purchases or additional nights, additional lift tickets, ski/board lessons, après ski and all other ancillary costs.
- The winner and each of their companions are responsible for ensuring that they have the appropriate travel documentation. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. The Promoter strongly recommends travel insurance valid for the entire duration of the winner’s holiday, to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.