1. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if it reasonably believes that: (a) the purchase was of non-licensed Ironman 4x4 branded products; or (b) if the purchase was from a distributor/retailer that is not authorised by the Promoter to sell Ironman 4x4 products; or (c) if the entrant cannot present a purchase receipt that confirms that product was purchased from a participating Ironman Distributor or store during the Promotional Period. Any Ironman 4x4 product purchased from sale sites such as eBay, Amazon or other similar eCommerce sites / platforms trading goods or services will be deemed ineligible.
2. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
3. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
5. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of and/or participation in the prize.
6. As a condition of accepting the prize, winners may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
7. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
8. In order to enter the draw entrants must purchase any Ironman 4x4 product/s with a value of $500 or greater (including GST) from any Ironman 4x4 participating outlet in Australia during the promotion period.
9. The promotion commences at 12.01am on 15/12/15 and closes at 11.59pm on 31/1/16 (midnight EST).
10. All entries must be via the official online entry form at www.ironman4x4.com during the promotional period.
11. The promotion is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
12. Employees of Ironman 4x4 and their immediate families, participating outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
13. One entry per receipt on which a qualifying Ironman 4x4 product/s is purchased. Dated receipt must be retained as proof of purchase to qualify entry.
14. Entries must be lodged online via the official online entry form prior to 12.00pm (midnight EST) , 31/1/16 to be eligible. Entries received into the promoter’s database after this time will not be accepted.
15. Third party entries will be excluded.
16. There is one major prize nationally. The prize consists of a trip for two to the 2016 National Rodeo Finals in Las Vegas and includes economy return airfares ($3,600), 5 nights twin share accommodation at Aria 5 Star Resort and Casino Las Vegas ($1,500), Transfers ($500) and a 3 day double pass to the National Finals Rodeo, Las Vegas ($1,350). Total prize value $6,950. The prize values are based upon the recommended retail price at the time of printing (inclusive of GST).
17. Entrants are responsible for their security and validity of their own travel documents, ie. Passport must be at least 6 months prior to expiry at the time of departure. Entrants should check with their family doctor regarding any personal health issue.
18. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. This is subject to State Regulation.
19. Ironman 4x4 will not be held liable for any loss or damage suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. Ironman 4x4 collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, each entrant also agrees that the promoter may use this information for future marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or compensation to the entrant. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winner’s name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Ironman 4x4 at the address stated below.
21. The random draw will take place at Ironman 4x4 Head Office Australia, 2-8 Bessemer Drive, Dandenong South, Victoria 3175. Draw will be conducted on 2/2/16 at 10am and winner notified by phone before 8/2/16.
22. Winner’s name will be available from Ironman 4x4, 2-8 Bessemer Drive, Dandenong South, Victoria 3175 from 10/2/16 and will be published in The Australian on 15/2/16.
23. Winner may be required to take part in publicity surrounding this promotion. A completed entry form signifies your agreement to this.
24. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any entries lost or incomplete.
25. Promoter’s details:
Ironman 4x4 Pty Ltd, 2-8 Bessemer Drive, Dandenong South, Victoria 3175 ABN 75 005 327 882.
26. Authorised under NSW permit No.LTPS/15/09715, ACT Permit No. TP 15/08301, SA Permit No. T15/2214,
27. Draw for any unclaimed prize will be held at Ironman 4x4 on 4/7/16 at 10am. Winner’s name published in The Australian on 8/7/16